- The micro-ceramic filter is made of highly compressed ceramic with diatomic properties; resistant to extremely high temperatures.
- The ceramic filter will keep dirt, sand, and other particles from getting into Rico’s drinking water.
- Replace your filters frequently to ensure optimum performance from your Rico water systems.
- The surface of the dome consists of millions of pores that measure 0. 2 micron in diameter, while most bacteria is 0. 5 to 1. 0 microns in size.
- The ceramic filter has a pore diameter of 0. 2 microns while inorganic compounds range from 0. 3 to 1. 0 microns in size.