- Nigella Pans have just the right thickness for optimum performance.
- They are 4mm thick to balance between strength and functionality.
- They feel nice and heavy in hand with ergonomically designed die-cast handles.
- A layer of aluminium is sandwiched right through, even at the sides, between two layers of high-grade steel: superior food-grade 18/8 stainless steel on the inside and 430 magnetic stainless steel on the outside, making the pan highly heat conductive and induction friendly.
- The thick base ensures the food does not get burnt and the 3-ply walls ensure even heat distribution throughout.
- The brushed-finish interior retains the same look for a long time even after repeated use while the mirror-polished exterior looks classy and is easy to clean.
- The steel never tears, literally lasting a lifetime. This is a cookware range for both professionals and homechefs with 10 years Warranty.